And then I swear we all were Mrs Hudson.
When artist David Jablow found a vintage 60′s notepad called Do It Yourself Doodler, complete with what appeared to be the unfinished drawing of a nude woman on each page, he couldn’t help but dive in and complete each one with hilarious results.
Like a fantastic Mad Libs for artists, the suggestively drawn woman, missing her breasts and butt, was obviously intended for more naughty vintage purposes, but Jablow had a better idea. He completed each page of the book with scenes straight out of the pulp fiction pages of the past, including bar room brawls, fist fighting sea divers and Hollywood starlets.
You can now buy a version of the book on Jablow’s site and start doodling away yourself.
Do you know what time it is?
MOTHER FUCKING SWEATER GIVEAWAY TIME
Here’s da scoop:
- You don’t need to be following me.
- You can reblog and like once each.
- You need to be comfortable giving me your physical address so I can ship them to you.
- They are all used sweaters (with the first and second place exceptions).
- I’m going to put everyone’s urls in a jar and pick five at random. If I find you twice I’m just going to put that back; you can only win one place.
Dealine is January 8th, and I will post the winners January 10th!
There will be five winners; the first two will get to pick 4 sweaters, and the next two will get to pick 3, and the last will get to pick 2.
You will get to pick your sweaters in order of when your name was pulled out. If you are left with a choice/choices you do not like, I will rearrange accordingly.
Good luck and happy blogging!
Sizes in order of photos:
XL, S, M, XL, M, M, M, M, S, M, L, M, M, M, S, S
do u ever cry
I’m sorry but can we talk about how the Doctor has visited Ankh-Morpork
It’s a cOFFEESHOP AU???????
it’s all downhill from here